Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University / N. Murray, 1884. First Edition. 12 volumes in one; thick octavo (24.5cm.); publisher's black cloth, printed paper spine label, dark brown glazed endpapers; illus. Boards a bit scuffed with brief exposure at corners, spine label toned and slightly dust-soiled with two shallow losses, one touching text without loss of sense; a Very Good, partially unopened copy overall. At head of title: "Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science." Contents as follows:.
1-2. Adams, Herbert B. "Methods and Historical Study." 136pp.
3. Ely, Richard T. "The Past and the Present of Political Economy." 64pp.
4. Hosmer, James K. "Samuel Adams: The Man of the Town-Meeting." 60pp.
5-6. Adams, Henry Carter. "Taxation in the United States, 1789-1816." 79pp.
7. Macy, Jesse. "Institutional Beginnings in a Western State." 38p.
8-9. Weeden, William B. "Indian Money as a Factor in New England Civilization." 51pp.
10. Channing, Edward. "Town and County Government in the English Colonies of North America." 57pp.
11. Johnson, John. "Rudimentary Society Among Boys." 56pp.
12. Shinn, Charles Howard. "Land Laws of Mining Districts." 83pp.