Detroit: Hoffman Photo Studios, 1928. The portrait studio of Tomasz Hoffman (1892-1978) specialized in serving Detroit's Polish community, producing work from the early 1920s through the 1940s. This attractive group portrait of Detroit's Polish Socialist Club is taken in front of the group's headquarters, the Dom Ludowy, on Detroit's East Side. Original (vintage) print, sight area ca 27cm x 45cm (ca 11-1/2" x 17"). Captioned in image. Professionally matted and framed, with UV-protective plexiglas glazing. Sight condition fine; not examined out of frame.